The video below features a compilation of every one of up-and-coming model Elizabeth Turner’s sexy Snapchat and behind-the-scenes video clips to date.
It is no secret that 99.5% of the infidel males in the Western world are flaming homofags, and of the remaining 0.5% most are effeminate beta manlets who would gladly take any blue haired she-beast who offers up her banged out blowhole to their pathetically tiny peckers.
That is why as the last true bastion of ruggedly masculine heterosexuality it falls upon us virile Muslims to maintain aesthetic standards, and determine which women meet the necessary requirements to be described as desirable.
After careful examination of this Elizabeth Turner compilation video and these bikini pics the Islamic High Council has declared that Elizabeth is in fact attractive, and thus worthy of serving as a concubine.
No doubt this is a tremendous honor for Elizabeth, and she will be quite overwhelmed with joy at the news. However, she must not delay in traveling to the Middle East and reporting to a harem, for us Muslims will grow impatient if she does not come suck out the man venom from our tunic snakes soon.